Inquest into the death of three-year-old who died in beach tragedy adjourned
- Credit: Courtesy of the Littleboy Family
The inquest into the death of a toddler who was thrown from an inflatable trampoline on Gorleston beach has been adjourned again because a police investigation is still ongoing.
Ava-May Littleboy, of Princes Gardens, Lower Somersham, near Ipswich, died on Sunday, July 1, 2018, when she came off the trampoline at Lower Esplanade.
At an inquest review on Thursday, Norfolk senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said another review will take place next month.
At the opening of the inquest into her death last year, the medical cause of death was given as a traumatic head injury.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A third review will take place at Norfolk Coroners Court, Carrow House, on March 21.
- 1 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 9 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 10 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food