Inquest adjourned into death of Eye pensioner
An inquest into the death of a 73-year-old man in Eye has been delayed.
Today's hearing looking into the death of Richard Clarke two years ago was reopened and adjourned before any evidence was heard.
The session, at Norwich Coroner's Court, will resume at a later date.
Mr Clarke was found in the driveway to his home on Cranley Green Road on the morning of Saturday August 22 2009. He had suffered serious head injuries and had collapsed. A murder investigation was opened but nobody has yet been charged.
Police, Crimestoppers officials, and relatives handed out 1,000 flyers and posters in Eye in November after putting up a �10,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of his killer.
You may also want to watch:
His family decided to offer �5,000 with Crimestoppers offering the other half of the reward, in a bid to get justice for the grandfather.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or Suffolk Police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 9 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 10 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs