Cyclist suffers leg injury in crash with van and Mercedes Benz
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist has suffered a leg injury in a crash involving a van and a Mercedes-Benz car in Norwich.
Norfolk police said officers were called to Newmarket Road, near the Judge's Walk junction, shortly after 8.10am today (Monday, April 15) to reports of a crash.
A police spokesman said a van, car and cyclist were all involved in the collision.
One man, who was on a bike, suffered a leg injury.
Police and the East of England ambulance service were still at the scene as of 9.30am.
The police spokesman said the road is not blocked and traffic is able to get through.
An ambulance service spokesman said: 'We sent one ambulance and took a man to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.'
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000