Cyclist suffers leg injury in crash with van and Mercedes Benz
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist has suffered a leg injury in a crash involving a van and a Mercedes-Benz car in Norwich.
Norfolk police said officers were called to Newmarket Road, near the Judge's Walk junction, shortly after 8.10am today (Monday, April 15) to reports of a crash.
A police spokesman said a van, car and cyclist were all involved in the collision.
One man, who was on a bike, suffered a leg injury.
Police and the East of England ambulance service were still at the scene as of 9.30am.
You may also want to watch:
The police spokesman said the road is not blocked and traffic is able to get through.
An ambulance service spokesman said: 'We sent one ambulance and took a man to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window