In pictures: How the storm surge along the Norfolk and Waveney coast unfolded
- Credit: Archant
One of the biggest tidal surges in years was kept at bay by sea defences along the Norfolk and Waveney coast. But it was a day full of drama as communities prepared for the worst. See how the day unfolded in pictures with our gallery.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 8 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 9 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school