If you go down to the woods in Diss you will find a fun surprise
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
The next Diss Corn Hall Saturday Club event is an IMPS Wonderful Wild Adventure at Quaker Wood.
There will be two sessions taking place in the woodland, off Factory Lane, on Saturday, July 16.
One from 10.30am to 12pm and the other from 1.30pm to 3pm.
Children can learn about the creatures in the wood with pond-dipping and bug hunting, explore natural art with silver-on- leaves and a sand pendulum, play in the mud kitchen and make a stick person or a goblin face.
As part of the hall tour on Friday, July 15 The Everly Brothers & Friends Tribute Show will be held at The Park Hotel in Diss from 7.30pm.
Tickets are £16 or £15 with concessions.
Then on Wednesday, July 20 the film Eddie the Eagle (15) will be shown at Diss High School from
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 5 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 6 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 7 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 8 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 9 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 10 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
A standard ticket is £5.
On Friday, July 22 a Corn Hall comedy night will be held at Diss Rugby Club.
It is due to feature comedians Seymour Mace, Amir Khoshsokhan and Joe Bor.
It starts at 8pm with a bar and food from 6.30pm.
Tickets in advance are £10 and if still available are £12 on the night.
To book tickets visit www.disscornhall.co.uk or call 01379 652241.