Identical Hellesdon twins pass driving test at the same time, on the same day, with the same number of minors
- Credit: Archant
Much like a dual carriageway, these two sisters have had parallel driving experiences.
But this is no ordinary coincidence, identical twins Holly and Emily Baker,17, took their test on the same day, at the same time and both had the same number of minors.
To add to this startling sister act, the pair passed their tests in Mini Coopers and had the number of lessons with driving instructor Mark Hewitt- with Holly having a couple of extra with instructor Lee Sullivan to get used to her test car.
The list goes on because the Hellesdon teenagers also passed their theory test on the same day, December 18.
Holly said: 'We're both extremely happy and relieved that we passed, especially that we both passed, it would have been a bit awkward if one of us passed and the other one didn't.
You may also want to watch:
'We think it probably helped having our tests together because then we weren't aware of how the other one was doing.'
Holly was born just two minutes before Emily and to continue in the same tradition, was the first one to get back to the test centre.
- 1 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 2 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 3 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 4 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 5 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 6 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 7 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 8 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 9 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
The terrific twosome both had 17 two hour lessons each with instructor Mark Hewitt.
Their driving success is not the only thing the inseparable pair have in common, they both play for Firside Foxes U18's team in Hellesdon where they have been playing since they were eight.
Holly added: 'This is our main hobby and we try and watch as much as we can and follow Norwich City FC.'
The twosome are both studying for their A-levels at Hellesdon High Sixth Form Centre and have a part-time job at a local hotel.
Their similarities go far beyond their appearances because they both study PE, Geography and Travel & Tourism.
Although Holly studies psychology while Emily does graphics.
The twins will share their red KA until they can afford to buy one each.