Metal group banned from Disney for ‘violent imagery’ to play Norwich gig
- Credit: Paul Hebert, edited by Mike Cortada
A band that made headlines earlier this year when they were banned from playing at Disney World will be performing in Norwich.
Ice Nine Kills was banned from playing a planned gig at the House of Blues in Disney World, Orlando, and had to remove the date from its US tour, saying Disney deemed its use of "violent imagery" "unsuitable" for the venue.
Now the band is preparing to make its Norwich debut at The Waterfront on Friday, September 20, following the release of its new album The Silver Scream.
The album is made up of tracks inspired by American movie classics including Jaws and A Nightmare on Elm Street.
Tickets cost £12.50 and are on sale now from the UEA Box Office.
You may also want to watch:
Doors will open at 6.30pm.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker