Hunt for missing ring in Norwich gets more than 2,000 shares online
- Credit: Archant
The search for a missing ring in Norwich has amassed more than 2,000 shares on social media as wide-eyed residents try to find the beloved jewellery.
Carolyn Emblen posted on Facebook about the missing ring, which her stepmother lost on a shopping trip in Norwich.
Pat Pope went to a number of shops before noticing that she had lost a white bag which contained the ring.
It is a gold signet ring with a black stone which belonged her husband, Derek Pope, before his death earlier this year. The ring is too big for her to wear but she keeps it on her as a memory.
The 98-year old went to Boots, John Lewis and Marks and Spencer among other shops in the fine city.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Emblen said: 'She has been totally upset ever since but people have been such a help, it's amazing.'
If found ring Mrs Emblen 01953 488837.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 8 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 First patients receive Covid jabs at Norfolk's new mass vaccination centre