Hunt for masked trio after theft from Holt bank
Police have appealed for information after three masked men broke into Holt's Santander bank and stole cash from a hole-in-the-wall machine.
The trio are believed to have struck shortly after midnight on Tuesday July 19 at the Market Place building which was broken into and 'a quantity of cash' taken from the ATM machine.
Officers are keen to trace a dark-grey Audi saloon which the thieves arrived in at about five minutes past midnight.
The three were wearing balaclavas and dark clothing. Cash taken from the scene was in distinctive dark-grey cash trays with bright green handles.
Anyone with information should contact DC Tom Gibbs, at Great Yarmouth CID, on 0845 456 4567.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers