Hunt for King’s Lynn arsonist
Fairstead wheelie bin fires spread to adjoining properties
Police are appealing for help to catch arsonists who struck twice on King's Lynn's Fairstead estate in the early hours of Tuesday.
Two wheelie bins were set alight and the fires both spread to damage adjoining property,
The first incident happened at the back of an address on Persimmon between 1am and 1.10am when a wheelie bin was set on fire which then spread destroying a garden fence a shed and its contents.
The second fire happened at an address in Filberts between 5.15am and 5.20am when another wheelie bin was set ablaze, which again spread to the garden fence and gate causing damage.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe the incidents could be linked and would like to hear from anyone who may have noticed anyone acting suspiciously in the area around the times stated.
Anyone with information should contact PC Christina Grant at Kings Lynn Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 7 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer