Can you spot yourself at the Sunset Festival?
- Credit: Archant
A town on the Norfolk coast was transformed as a music festival lit up the sands.
The Sunset Festival, in Hunstanton, was held from Friday, July 19 to Sunday, July 21 with a host of local musicians and Norfolk beers on offer.
Hundreds attended the weekend hosted by the Hunstanton Roundtable which volunteers its time to bring events to the area and raise funds for local causes.
This not only includes the festival but the town's firework display and Christmas day swim which has been held for more than 60 years.
The festival took over the town's promenade for the weekend setting-up a stage which featured acoustic artists and live bands.
You may also want to watch:
Last year's festival was the first of its kind for Hunstanton with the roundtable now looking to continue to grow for next year.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 5 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 May 17 easing: What UEA virus expert will and won't be doing
- 9 Couple launch new park café after market success
- 10 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home