Hunstanton Lifestyles Festival taster day held in King’s Lynn shopping centre
Youngsters enjoyed a brilliant view of the main shopping centre in King's Lynn at the weekend after ascending a climbing wall.
The nine-metre high wall was brought to the Vancouver Quarter on Saturday as part of a taster day for East Anglia's top extreme sports festival, which kicks off on Friday, July 15.
The Lifestyles Festival in Hunstanton will run for three days and boasts national kitesurfing and windsurfing competitions, skating and BMX demonstrations.
There will also be parkour, street dance, have-a-go opportunities and live music on The Green in the evenings and organisers say this year's event will be the biggest yet.
Tony Devenish, sports development officer with West Norfolk, said: 'From humble beginnings back in 2005, the event has attracted tens of thousands of people and it's a firm fixture on the extreme sports competition calendar, with not one but two national competitions.'
You may also want to watch:
An exciting line-up of local, regional and national artistes are also preparing to perform at the festival next weekend.
Headline acts this year include Tin Roots, an eclectic six-piece band who recently performed at Glastonbury, and Aliceband, headed up by female vocalist Alice Walker, whose style is said to be 'hard to describe, but enjoyable'.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us
Under the Influence, a four-piece rap/rock band from King's Lynn, five-piece melodic punk rock band Excellent Adventure, indie rock band Ringo Pacino, Ed Ache and Officer Gotcha will also perform on the main stage at Lifestyles.
Find the festival on Twitter@LifestylesFest or on Facebook.