Hunstanton gets set for kite and classic car fest
Thousands will be flocking to Hunstanton at the weekend for the town Rotary Club's 15th Kite Festival and Classic Car Rally. The event is being held on the playing fields at the Smithdon High School, in Downs Road, from 9am - 5pm on Sunday.
Kite clubs, professional fliers and kite sellers will be providing some spectacular displays and demonstrations through the day, including mutliple kites flying to music.
There will also be space for visitors to fly their own kites, or receive tuition if they would like to find out more about the sport.
Hundreds of vintage and classic vehicles are also expected to attend the event, which will include a parade of cars, bikes and other historic vehicles.
There will also be a craft fair on the school field, with children's amusements, entertainment, stalls, a bar, barbeque, ice-cream, teas, cakes and sandwiches.
You may also want to watch:
This year's event also includes a dog show for the first time.
The kite festival brings in around �10,000 every year and all funds raised go to charity, most of them in Norfolk.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 8 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
Tickets cost �5 for adults, �2 for children, and �10 for a family ticket, which is available for a family of two adults and up to three children.