Fancy that?! Dressed-up dippers hit the Hunstanton sea
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 fearless folk donned fancy dress and charged into the sea for the annual Hunstanton Christmas Day Dip.
Several thousand people gathered on the seafront to watch the colourful spectacle, which saw elves, Santas, an elephant, a knight and his maiden join a makeshift lifeboat crew and boat in the chilly briny.
The event was organised by Hunstanton Round Table.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17