Fancy that?! Dressed-up dippers hit the Hunstanton sea
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 fearless folk donned fancy dress and charged into the sea for the annual Hunstanton Christmas Day Dip.
Several thousand people gathered on the seafront to watch the colourful spectacle, which saw elves, Santas, an elephant, a knight and his maiden join a makeshift lifeboat crew and boat in the chilly briny.
The event was organised by Hunstanton Round Table.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 5 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 6 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 7 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 8 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 9 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 10 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops