Hundreds take to Holt for new food festival
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
Hundreds of foodies from across Norfolk gathered in Holt for the towns first ever street feast.
Holt Festival and charity Love Holt have come together to introduce the new festival aimed directly at foodies.
The Holt Street Feast attracted hundreds of people by bringing together street food and farmers' markets along with music and entertainment.
A spokesperson from Love Holt said: "Amazing vibes and positivity today.
Yes it's busy, Yes there's some queues, but what an amazing first step for Holt.
You may also want to watch:
"Thank you all for coming, we had no idea it could be this popular. Autumn Street Feast anyone?"
Food and drink businesses at the event included Cocky Dogs, Wood Fired Pizza and Downham Cider.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?
The event headed over to Gresham's School picnic area for fun and games in the afternoon.
To find out more about Love Holt and events in the town visit www.loveholt.com