Hundreds of people show up to see Norfolk legend Alan Partridge
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of Partridge fans have flocked to Norwich to meet Coogan's character as he returns home with his latest novel Alan Partridge: NOMAD.
The book signing is taking place in Jarrolds between 12.00-3.00pm today.
All 500 tickets to the event have been snapped up and the queue to meet the Norfolk hero reaches to the end of Little London Street.
Eager fans have been queueing since 9am to get a glimpse of Alan, with some travelling as far as Weymouth and Leeds.
Partridge appeared in Manchester and Brighton on Tuesday and is appearing at Waterstones in London Piccadily at 7.00pm tonight.
You may also want to watch:
But this is by far his biggest gig.
NOMAD follows the comedy character's trek through Britain, intent on completing a journey of 'apparent huge personal significance'.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 4 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
Alan was last in Norwich for the world premiere of Alpha Papa at Hollywood Cinema in Anglia Square.
Did you meet Alan Partridge? Let us know in the comments.