Hundreds expected at village fete in Gressenhall
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people are expected at a traditional village fete in mid Norfolk.
It will be at The Green, Gressenhall on Saturday, June 3.
Activities start at 1.30pm and run until 5pm and there will be live music in the evening.
In the afternoon there will be Punch and Judy, donkey rides, vintage vehicles, a bouncy castle, a barbecue, beer tent, plants, cakes, face painting tombolas and competitions.
The grand ring events start with children's sports races at 2.15pm, followed by adult races.
You may also want to watch:
There will be wheelbarrow racing, round bale racing, and egg throwing and catching, culminating in the tug-of-war competition at 4pm.
In the evening, from 5pm free entertainment begins with Gressenhall Singers at 6.30pm. Time Machine and Sub Zero will be performing from 7pm until 10.30pm A barbecue and bar will be available all evening and people can bring their own picnic and drinks if they wish.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich