Hundreds enjoy seventh Aylsham beer festival
Hundreds of people indulged in a tipple at Aylsham's annual beer festival at the weekend while raising a glass for charity.
Now in its seventh year the two-day event is organised by the town's Round Table and raises money for local charities.
Chairman and organiser James Marks said the event had gone 'really well' and was pleased with how many people came to support the festival.
'Friday night was especially crazy and it was so busy,' he said.
'A lot of people also came up with new ideas for us to try next year which we will be looking at doing.'
You may also want to watch:
A total of 35 Norfolk ales, including five guest ales, and 10 ciders were available at this year's festival and everyone who came received a souvenir glass, sponsored by Alistair Mackinnonn of Mackinnon Construction based in Cromer.
Mr Marks believed Friday and Saturday's event had raised in excess of �3000 which will go towards local charities. Last year the Round Table donated money to causes such as the Grace Matthews Trust Fund, Aylsham Youth Club's refurbishment of toilets and the high school's awards night.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 7 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
He added: 'The beer festival has grown and grown and we saw more than 650 people attend this year. For us it's about helping charity but it's also a great community thing to do together'
Mr Marks also thanked the sponsors and members of the Aylsham Round Table for their support.