Recently opened preschool receives first OFSTED report
- Credit: Hummingbird Preschool
A preschool that opened in 2016 has received a Good rating in its first OFSTED report.
Hummingbird Preschool, located between Wymondham and Attleborough received Good results all round.
Inspector Lindsey Cullum was especially complementary about the children's personal development.
She said: 'Children flourish in the calm, well-organised and vibrant environment.
'They show a real sense of belonging and confidently make choices from accessible resources.'
You may also want to watch:
The report also described the staff and management as 'friendly and professional', with a 'strong' connection with parents.
Ruth Benton, Manager, said: 'We are thrilled with our first OFSTED report which reflects the journey we have been on since opening, and we are pleased with the recognition given to our high quality of individual care for the children and our strong partnerships with parents.'
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 10 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk