Take That Wonderland Tour 2017, Norwich: How to get involved with our coverage
- Credit: Martin Dunning
With just days to go until pop superstars Take That arrive in Norwich on their Wonderland tour, we are giving readers the chance to get involved in our coverage of one of the biggest music events to come to our fine city.
Sixty-thousand people are set to watch Mark Owen, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald take to the stage at Carrow Road this Thursday and Friday - the last two dates of the Wonderland tour.
To celebrate Take That's first-ever visit to Norwich, we are planning extended coverage online and in our newspapers - and there are lots of ways Take That fans can get involved.
• For more of our fabulous Take That content click here
Ahead of the Norwich gigs, we would love to hear how excited you are about Take That's visit via the Twitter hashtag #TTNorwich.
We are also looking for reader reviewers who are already going to one of the shows and would like to sign up in advance to give their verdict on the tour in about 150 words. This is your chance to share your favourite songs and moments of Wonderland Live, with all reader reviews being posted on our websites and highlights featured in our 24-page supplement in Monday's papers called When Take That Came To Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
If reviewing is not your thing, you can also tweet or email us with your photos and comments from the concerts.
To sign up in advance to be a reader reviewer, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age, address and a contact phone number. Alongside sending in a 150 word review after the show, reader reviewers will also need to email us a photo of themselves.
You can also tweet @EDP24 and @EveningNews with your Take That photos and comments using the hashtag #TTNorwich or email us at email@example.com. When emailing us please include your full name, age, address and contact telephone number.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
We will be selling special goody bags near the ground on both days of the concerts for just £1 with a copy of our papers, which will include a preview guide, plus a voucher for money off Monday's edition, when we will publish the special supplement. There will also be a drink, crisps and sweets inside for you to enjoy while you're waiting outside the ground.
The June 16 Take That concert at Carrow Road is sold out but there are still tickets available for the June 15 concert - visit www.takethat.com/live/