How many of the county’s top attractions have you visited?
- Credit: Archant
Are you a regular visitor to Norwich Castle? A familiar face at the Cathedral?
While visiting the best attractions is a must when on holiday, it is often the sights on our doorstep we overlook.
We're hoping to understand how many people living in Norfolk take the time explore the county's attractions - and what can be done to convert locals to tourists.
Our survey is anonymous and takes just a couple of minutes to complete.
• Do you have a story about tourism in the region? Email email@example.com
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 7 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 10 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit