How does Manchester United victory rank in Canaries’ greatest moments?
Saturday's victory by Norwich City against Manchester United was an incredibly proud moment for the club's fans and a highlight of the season so far.
But how does it compare with the Canaries' previous achievements?
Does it outrank the 1959 FA cup run, which saw the then third division club reach the semi finals having beaten Manchester United along the way?
How about the famous victory against Bayern Munich in 1993, which remains the only time a British club beat the German giants at their Olympic stadium before they moved to the Allianz Arena?
Or do you prefer the pride of the 5-1 thrashing of Ipswich Town at Portman Road in 2011?
You may also want to watch:
Vote for your favourite in our poll, or suggest your own by leaving a comment below.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault