How do you eat yours? Cadbury’s Creme Eggs take a battering on Great Yarmouth market stall
- Credit: Nick Butcher
When Cadbury asked 'how do you eat yours?' in an advertising campaign for its Creme Eggs, very few will have answered 'in batter'.
However, at one Great Yarmouth market stall, this is exactly how they are being eaten.
After marking the Yuletide period with battered Christmas puds, LH & Son's Fish and Chips is serving up coated Creme Eggs for Easter.
The stall first served the battered eggs when based in Station Road South in Belton, however, this is the first time they have done so in the town.
Stall owner Connie Hodges said: 'We used to serve battered Mars Bars in the old shop and decided one year to try it as something different and celebrate Easter at the same time.
You may also want to watch:
'They went down really well, so we thought we would do it again.'
However, brave diners will have to be quick to snap up the gooey, unorthodox treats, as they will only be available until the Easter Fair on Thursday, April 20.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree