How do you eat yours? Cadbury’s Creme Eggs take a battering on Great Yarmouth market stall
- Credit: Nick Butcher
When Cadbury asked 'how do you eat yours?' in an advertising campaign for its Creme Eggs, very few will have answered 'in batter'.
However, at one Great Yarmouth market stall, this is exactly how they are being eaten.
After marking the Yuletide period with battered Christmas puds, LH & Son's Fish and Chips is serving up coated Creme Eggs for Easter.
The stall first served the battered eggs when based in Station Road South in Belton, however, this is the first time they have done so in the town.
Stall owner Connie Hodges said: 'We used to serve battered Mars Bars in the old shop and decided one year to try it as something different and celebrate Easter at the same time.
You may also want to watch:
'They went down really well, so we thought we would do it again.'
However, brave diners will have to be quick to snap up the gooey, unorthodox treats, as they will only be available until the Easter Fair on Thursday, April 20.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143