Can you help police solve this Broads village burglary?
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police have appealed for help in investigating a suspected burglary in a Broads village - which took place at some point between July and the end of September.
A property on Tunstead Road in Hoveton, near Wroxham, has recently been broken into; though it is not clear at this stage what was taken in the incident.
Norfolk Constabulary has given an 11 week window within which the burglary is thought to have taken place.
It is believed to have occurred at some point between 4.17pm on Monday, July 15 and 3.22pm on Monday, September 30.
The property owner is still assessing the damage done in the burglary and ascertaining what was taken.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said: "It is not yet known what property was taken. Any witnesses are asked to contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting crime reference 26/68903/19."
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 9 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17