Hovercraft launched to search for missing horse rider at Holme, near Hunstanton
Hunstanton RNLI hovercraft was launched to search Holme Beach, after a horse without its rider was found.
Coastguards feared the person could have fallen off and be lying injured on the beach.
The hovercraft began sweeping the area at 2.45pm yesterday, helped by coastguards and a helicopter.
At 3.15pm, the woman who had lost the horse was found walking along the beach between Thornham harbour and the Firs nature reserve and the search was stood down.
The woman, who has not been named but is believed to live near the search scene, was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab