Proposal could see eight new homes built in Fakenham
- Credit: Google Street View
Plans are in place which could see another eight homes built in Fakenham.
The application, submitted to North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) by Christopher Yardley, seeks to construct eight houses at Cherry Corner off Thorpland Road.
It proposes six three-bedroom properties, as well as a pair of two-bedroom homes, with a mix of detached and semi-detached dwellings.
The homes would have parking to the standards required by policy, and garden areas of suitable dimensions.
Paperwork sent to NNDC outlines an onsite treatment unit for foul water to avoid impacting the local off-site sewage facility.
You may also want to watch:
The proposed location for development covers two areas on the western side of Thorpland Road, currently separated by an existing home.
The two areas are closely associated and are said to form a "single logical housing zone".
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
NNDC will consider the merits of the scheme in due course.
To comment on the application, visit the NNDC planning portal and search for reference number PO/21/2277.