Bungalow near 'fantastic white beaches' up for sale on Suffolk coast
- Credit: Brown & Co
A bungalow set in five acres of farmland on the Suffolk coast has hit the market for £630,000.
Roes Farm Bungalow, in Corton, north of Lowestoft, is being marketed by estate agent Brown & Co.
Included in the price tag is a three-bedroom bungalow with a large garden, grass paddocks with stable building and general-purpose farm building.
The property can be found in Coast Road, directly between the main village of Corton and Hopton-on-Sea.
Brown & Co said the farm is "well placed for the fantastic white sandy beaches of Great Yarmouth and Gorleston".
You may also want to watch:
The estate agent also said the property is within walking distances of schools, shops and pubs — with tourist attractions such as Norwich city centre and the Norfolk Broads a short drive away.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover