Fire crews battle blaze in the early hours of the morning
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Fire crews were called out to a suspected house fire in the early hours of the morning.
Firefighters attended the scene on Common Road in Aldeby, near Beccles, at 3.55am on Monday, March 4.
Crews from Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Beccles and Bungay attended using hoses to put out the blaze.
Because it was reported as a house fire a large number of units were sent before being stood down.
Upon arrival it was discovered that a shed had caught fire.
No-one is believed to have been hurt.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 3 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 4 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 5 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 6 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 7 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 8 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 9 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 10 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69