Fire crews battle blaze in the early hours of the morning
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Fire crews were called out to a suspected house fire in the early hours of the morning.
Firefighters attended the scene on Common Road in Aldeby, near Beccles, at 3.55am on Monday, March 4.
Crews from Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Beccles and Bungay attended using hoses to put out the blaze.
Because it was reported as a house fire a large number of units were sent before being stood down.
Upon arrival it was discovered that a shed had caught fire.
You may also want to watch:
No-one is believed to have been hurt.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious