House fire at Common Lane, Brancaster Staithe
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Fire crews were called to a fire at a house at Brancaster Staithe this afternoon.
Appliances from Hunstanton, Heacham and Wells tackled at the blaze, which was in the ground floor of the property.
Crews arrived just after 2pm and were on the scene for around an hour.
They used hose reel jets and breathing apparatus to put out the fire, before employing a thermal imaging camera to check for hot spots.
The alarm was raised by a neighbour who saw smoke coming from a window. No-one is believed to have been injured.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night