Footie fans - you can now get a Norwich City themed afternoon tea!
- Credit: Archant
Barnham Broom Hotel is celebrating the club's promotion with dedicated menu this month.
There was hardly a dry eye amongst supporters when Norwich City found themselves back in the Premier League last weekend. To mark the momentous occasion, avid long-time supporter James Conway, executive head chef at Barnham Broom Hotel on the outskirts of the city, has created an afternoon tea menu with a difference.
The Canaries themed spread, being served only until the end of May, 2019, has been especially designed to reflect the team's colours - green and yellow.
The menu begins with lightly spiced green and yellow hummus sandwiches, freshly baked cherry scones and a savoury scone of cheese and sunblush tomatoes.
Then, there's a key lime pie tarlet with a baby meringue, pistachio and lemon macarons, lemon and lime drizzle cake, and a mango and passionfruit cheesecake.
You may also want to watch:
The tea can be taken in the lounge or Valley Bar overlooking the golf courses, or (on sunny days) on the terrace.
It's £15.95 per person, served with your choice from a selection of loose leaf teas, or freshly ground coffee. And you can upgrade to include a cocktail, G&T, Aperol spritz or Champagne.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 9 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 10 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
Booking is essential.