Hot Chocolate frontman Errol Brown dies
- Credit: PA
Hot Chocolate frontman Errol Brown has died aged 71, his manager said on Wednesday.
The singer, famous for hits including You Sexy Thing and It Started With A Kiss, died at home in the Bahamas.
His manager, Phil Dale, said he had suffered from liver cancer.
Among those paying tribute was singer Beverley Knight who said: 'I am so gutted. Errol Brown was such a charismatic performer', while DJ Dave Haslam called him a 'great performer'.
He performed at the Theatre Royal in Norwich in 2005.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140