Host a dinner party to raise money for the Norfolk Hospice at Snettisham
People are being challenged to test their culinary skills and host a dinner party for their friends - all in the name of charity.
The Great Norfolk Dinner Party will run from March 1 until the end of April to raise funds for The Norfolk Hospice.
The Snettisham-based charity wants people to throw a dinner party using the menus and recipes provided to them by TV chef Galton Blackiston, Michelin star owners Kevin and Jacki Mangeolles, from The Neptune Restaurant, in Old Hunstanton and Chris Coubrough, from Flying Kiwi.
Charity fundraiser Amanda Standen said the menus and recipes cater for all abilities from the enthusiastic beginner to the aspiring accomplished chef.
She said: 'Invite your friends and colleagues to enjoy a dinner party with diners making a donation at the end of the evening to the hospice relating to how much they think the experience was worth.'
The hospice is hoping to raise thousands of pounds to help continue its work providing palliative care for people with cancer, neurological and other life-limiting conditions.
Mrs Standen added there are also a number of restaurants who are supporting the event and have agreed to give Tapping House a percentage of their profits from lunch or dinner.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?
For details of which restaurants are taking part in the event or to order an information and recipe pack visit www.norfolkhospice.org.uk.