Host a dinner party to raise money for the Norfolk Hospice at Snettisham
People are being challenged to test their culinary skills and host a dinner party for their friends - all in the name of charity.
The Great Norfolk Dinner Party will run from March 1 until the end of April to raise funds for The Norfolk Hospice.
The Snettisham-based charity wants people to throw a dinner party using the menus and recipes provided to them by TV chef Galton Blackiston, Michelin star owners Kevin and Jacki Mangeolles, from The Neptune Restaurant, in Old Hunstanton and Chris Coubrough, from Flying Kiwi.
Charity fundraiser Amanda Standen said the menus and recipes cater for all abilities from the enthusiastic beginner to the aspiring accomplished chef.
She said: 'Invite your friends and colleagues to enjoy a dinner party with diners making a donation at the end of the evening to the hospice relating to how much they think the experience was worth.'
You may also want to watch:
The hospice is hoping to raise thousands of pounds to help continue its work providing palliative care for people with cancer, neurological and other life-limiting conditions.
Mrs Standen added there are also a number of restaurants who are supporting the event and have agreed to give Tapping House a percentage of their profits from lunch or dinner.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
For details of which restaurants are taking part in the event or to order an information and recipe pack visit www.norfolkhospice.org.uk.