Devoted father’s death ruled as suicide
- Credit: Google Streetview
Tributes have been paid to a 'wonderful father' who took his own life last year.
Norwich Coroner's Court heard on February 1 that Radoslaw Brylka, 35, had been discovered hanging from a bridge at Horstead Mill by a member of the public on September 25, 2017. The dog walker called police at around 7.15am and Mr Brylka, a Horstead resident, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Assistant coroner Joanna Thompson heard how Mr Brylka, a care assistant at Mill House Nursing Home, had been struggling with mental health problems relating to work and home pressures.
Father of two, Mr Brylka was described as 'ambitious' and 'so devoted and so loving' towards his children.
Friend of the family Ellen Spencer said: 'He was a wonderful father.'
You may also want to watch:
Ms Thompson said: 'It is my ruling that Radoslaw Brylka's death was a suicide. I would like to offer my sincere apologies to his family and loved ones.'
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats