Devoted father’s death ruled as suicide
- Credit: Google Streetview
Tributes have been paid to a 'wonderful father' who took his own life last year.
Norwich Coroner's Court heard on February 1 that Radoslaw Brylka, 35, had been discovered hanging from a bridge at Horstead Mill by a member of the public on September 25, 2017. The dog walker called police at around 7.15am and Mr Brylka, a Horstead resident, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Assistant coroner Joanna Thompson heard how Mr Brylka, a care assistant at Mill House Nursing Home, had been struggling with mental health problems relating to work and home pressures.
Father of two, Mr Brylka was described as 'ambitious' and 'so devoted and so loving' towards his children.
Friend of the family Ellen Spencer said: 'He was a wonderful father.'
You may also want to watch:
Ms Thompson said: 'It is my ruling that Radoslaw Brylka's death was a suicide. I would like to offer my sincere apologies to his family and loved ones.'
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 5 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 6 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 7 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 8 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 9 Man stabbed in leg and stomach by drug dealer who jumped out of car
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m