Horse tips from the experts at Snetterton
Equine experts will give their views on horse care and welfare at a spring talk organised by Snetterton-based World Horse Welfare.
The talk is a chance for horse-lovers, owners and riders to learn from vets and other professionals.
The event takes place at World Horse Welfare's Hall Farm rescue and rehoming centre at 7pm on Tuesday, May 29.
Subjects such as worming, insurance, farriery and nutrition will be covering at the talk, and there will be a demonstration of polework from horses currently being rehabilitated at the centre. Tickets cost �5 and include refreshments.
To book, call Maxine Langley on 01953 499100 or 07801 880201.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting