Horse’s mane cut off during attack at stables near Aylsham
- Credit: Archant
A horse had part of its mane cut and shaved off during an attack at a stables.
The nine-year-old cob was discovered loose in a barn near Aylsham by its owner.
The head collar of the horse had also been broken in the attack, which took place at the Blickling Road site between 3pm on November 30 and 12.15pm the following day.
Anyone with information should call the police on 101.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 4 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 5 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 6 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 7 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 8 Factory worker was found dead at home, court told
- 9 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 10 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless