Horse’s mane cut off during attack at stables near Aylsham
- Credit: Archant
A horse had part of its mane cut and shaved off during an attack at a stables.
The nine-year-old cob was discovered loose in a barn near Aylsham by its owner.
The head collar of the horse had also been broken in the attack, which took place at the Blickling Road site between 3pm on November 30 and 12.15pm the following day.
Anyone with information should call the police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each