Hoppy days! Here’s how you can get a Brewdog beer in Norwich by voting in the General Election
- Credit: Steve Adams
With the General Election just around the corner, one things for sure - at the end of the week you're going to be in need of a drink.
Whether Thursday's election result leaves you foaming at the mouth, wanting to drown your sorrows or celebrate - Brewdog are on hand with a free pint of Punk IPA in exchange for a polling station selfie.
Simply show your snap at Brewdog in Queen's Street, Norwich, and raise your glass to democracy.
The free pint can also be redeemed on Friday June 9 - so you're covered if Thursday's result leaves you too bitter to leave the house.
Brewdog, or 'BrewGov', will also be taking to the streets across the UK from Monday - Wednesday for an alternative exit poll.
The public will be asked who will be getting their vote on June 8, but only after you've sipped a cool can of Punk IPA.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages