Hoppy days! Here’s how you can get a Brewdog beer in Norwich by voting in the General Election
- Credit: Steve Adams
With the General Election just around the corner, one things for sure - at the end of the week you're going to be in need of a drink.
Whether Thursday's election result leaves you foaming at the mouth, wanting to drown your sorrows or celebrate - Brewdog are on hand with a free pint of Punk IPA in exchange for a polling station selfie.
Simply show your snap at Brewdog in Queen's Street, Norwich, and raise your glass to democracy.
The free pint can also be redeemed on Friday June 9 - so you're covered if Thursday's result leaves you too bitter to leave the house.
Brewdog, or 'BrewGov', will also be taking to the streets across the UK from Monday - Wednesday for an alternative exit poll.
You may also want to watch:
The public will be asked who will be getting their vote on June 8, but only after you've sipped a cool can of Punk IPA.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47