Builders create NHS thank you out of bricks
- Credit: Archant
Builders have been laying out brick blocks to form a large thank you to the NHS.
Workers from Hopkins Homes, on the Kingsfleet development in Norwich Road, Thetford, left a message for NHS staff during the coronavirus pandemic and got an aerial shot of it using a drone.
Tom Beeston, site manager for Hopkins Homes, who are completing the first phase of the 5,000 home development, said: “The design spans 15m by 22m, made from packs of blocks, which are usually used to construct dream houses on the development.
“We wanted to make a big statement and thank the NHS frontline workers for everything they are doing.
“They are making such a big impact in the pandemic that we wanted to do them justice with a big statement, but in keeping with the construction theme.”
You may also want to watch:
It comes as NHS frontline staff continue to treat patients with coronavirus across the county.
If you value what this gives you, please consider supporting our work. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each