Honda Civic car seized in Dereham over the weekend by police
Wheel spinning and loud music prompted police to seize a car in Dereham over the weekend.
The silver Honda Civic in Norwich Street was taken by police at around 9.30pm on Saturday, July 28.
Reports of young drivers playing loud music and wheel spinning were made to officers.
Anti-social use of vehicles is a priority for the town's safer neighbourhood team.
Officers are focussing on areas such as Crown Road, the town centre and various car parks.
PCSO Paul Bailey said: 'We're sending out a clear warning that those individuals who choose to use their vehicles inappropriately will have to deal with the consequences.
'This behaviour will not be tolerated. Officers are conducting targeted patrols at key times to identify offenders and deal with them as necessary.'
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 5 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 9 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 10 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'