Homes in Dereham without water for several hours as Anglian Water attempts to fix burst main
- Credit: Matthew Usher
There have been further delays in restoring water to several homes in Dereham.
Anglian Water workmen are attempting to fix a burst water main in the Normandy Drive area of the town.
There has been no water supply at some homes since 5.30am.
Anglian Water had estimated that the problem would be fixed by 1pm but are now saying the problems are expected to be resolved by 5pm.
Anglian Water said in a statement: 'We're really sorry but some customers in Normandy Drive, Dereham may have low water pressure or no water at all.
You may also want to watch:
'We've got a burst main in your area that we're working hard to get fixed, so that we can get your supply back to normal as soon as possible.
'When the water is back it may look a little cloudy or discoloured, just run your tap for a couple of minutes and it should clear.'
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge