Homes evacuated after reports of gas leak in Ashill
- Credit: Archant
Some homes in Ashill were evacuated on Wednesday after reports of a gas leak following a collision.
Two fire appliances attended and a cordon was placed around the affected area on Watton Road.
Norfolk Fire Service said: 'There is a small evacuation of the surrounding houses taking place and the gas board are currently on route.'
Crews attended at around 7.30pm following reports of a leak, and remained on scene until the gas board were able to assess the situation.