Home owner disturbs burglars in Diss
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after two men broke into a house on Frenze Road, in Diss.
The two men forced their way into the house through an open living room window at about 1.30pm on Friday, January 8.
They stole a watch, two laptops and a purse.
The home owner was at home at the time and disturbed one of the suspects as he walked upstairs, and they ran from the scene.
They were seen running towards Frenze Hall Lane.
One was wearing a jacket which had a red patch on the back and the other was wearing a cap.
The road was busy at the time and officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen two men acting suspiciously in the area.
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 4 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 5 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 6 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 7 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 8 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 9 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 10 Multiple fire crews tackle farm blaze overnight
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Scott Malcolmson at Norwich CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.