New foodie festival comes to Norfolk town
- Credit: Dominic's Photography
Food lovers need look no further than Holt for Norfolk's next big culinary extravaganza.
Holt Festival and Love Holt have come together to introduce the new festival aimed directly at foodies in the town.
The Holt Street Feast will bring together street food and farmers' markets along with music and entertainment on July 21.
A spokesperson from Love Holt said: "We are tremendously excited about the first Holt Street Feast.
"Lots of local traders are coming together to provide the community with delicious street food, awesome music, and the launch of Love Holt."
Love Holt was set up to support the community and offers monthly information from across the historic market town.
The High Street will be closed to vehicles for the event, which will mark the opening day of Holt Festival.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 7 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 Travel: Stay in a 'gingerbread' cottage on a Norfolk farm
All car parks will still be accessible for visitors and vegan food will be available.
For more information on the event visit the Facebook events page: www.facebook.com/events/311874959689738/