Road works to close section of the Holt Road
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect diversions as roadworks close a section of the Holt Road for one day.
On Sunday, September 22, the junction between Church Street and Drayton Lane on the Holt Road (B1149) will be closed from 7.30am to 7.30pm to allow the road to be resurfaced.
Diversions will be in place during the course of the closure and pedestrian access to businesses and homes near the junction will be maintained at all times.
A spokesperson for Norfolk County Council said: "To minimise the disruption the resurfacing is being carried out on a Sunday and will take one day to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
"The county council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out."
You may also want to watch:
The road works, which are costing £25,000 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 10 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home