Road works to close section of the Holt Road
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect diversions as roadworks close a section of the Holt Road for one day.
On Sunday, September 22, the junction between Church Street and Drayton Lane on the Holt Road (B1149) will be closed from 7.30am to 7.30pm to allow the road to be resurfaced.
Diversions will be in place during the course of the closure and pedestrian access to businesses and homes near the junction will be maintained at all times.
A spokesperson for Norfolk County Council said: "To minimise the disruption the resurfacing is being carried out on a Sunday and will take one day to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
"The county council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out."
You may also want to watch:
The road works, which are costing £25,000 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department.
- 1 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 4 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 5 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 8 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 9 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend