Road works to close section of the Holt Road
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect diversions as roadworks close a section of the Holt Road for one day.
On Sunday, September 22, the junction between Church Street and Drayton Lane on the Holt Road (B1149) will be closed from 7.30am to 7.30pm to allow the road to be resurfaced.
Diversions will be in place during the course of the closure and pedestrian access to businesses and homes near the junction will be maintained at all times.
A spokesperson for Norfolk County Council said: "To minimise the disruption the resurfacing is being carried out on a Sunday and will take one day to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
"The county council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out."
You may also want to watch:
The road works, which are costing £25,000 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park