Holkham Country Fair announces new attractions including a 60m zip wire ride
- Credit: Holkham Hall
As the excitement builds for this year's Holkham Country Fair, organisers have announced more of what's to come - including new attractions.
The two-day event has already welcomed the Red Arrows, a Battle of Britain memorial flight display, and performers Dzhigitovka!
And now there will be a new Woodforde's Food Village and a 60m zip wire ride.
Organiser Sarah Green, said: 'With the charm of a traditional British agricultural event and a host of family-friendly activities and displays, Holkham Country Fair really does have something for everyone.'
As well as the new attractions, there will also be countryside favourites including sporting clay pigeon shooting, hound parade, and more than 200 trade stands.
You may also want to watch:
Holkham Country Fair takes place on July 22 and 23.
- Advanced tickets for the day, weekend, and camping are available now at an early bird rate until midnight on May 1. For more information visit www.holkhamcountryfair.co.uk.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled