Two fire crews rescue person from car in three-vehicle crash on the A47
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services are at the scene of a three-vehicle crash on the A47.
Police are letting vehicles through in turn at the scene of the incident near Hockering.
The road was fully reopened by 8.45am.
Three cars, a black Ford, a blue Peugeot, and a third vehicle, were involved in the collision.
Vehicle recovery is currently at the scene, dealing with the black Ford and the third car.
You may also want to watch:
Two ambulances were at the scene.
One woman, 44, was taken to hospital after reportedly suffering from back pain.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
There were no other serious injuries.
Two Norfolk Fire and Rescue service crews from Dereham did have to release one person from their car.
•Check our live traffic map before you travel