Historic Browston Hall near Great Yarmouth up for sale for £1.75m
- Credit: Savills
Historic Browston Hall, near Great Yarmouth, is up for sale with a guide price of £1.75m.
The well-known leisure property spanning almost 23 acres is being sold by Savills as the Abbott family who have had it for 10 years ease into retirement.
It comprises various activities including an indoor bowls centre, covered and floodlit driving range, two tennis courts, and a detached holiday letting unit.
The hall itself is a Grade II listed house and provides restaurant facilities and residential accommodation.
The complex is open year-round and hosts events including weddings and private functions.
You may also want to watch:
Kay Griffiths, associate director in the leisure and trade related team at Savills, said: 'Browston Hall's multiple income streams and substantial size make it an attractive asset.
'The leisure and sports facilities on site are popular all year round with local residents and benefits from being boosted by visitors to the area and popular Great Yarmouth.'
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
Carl Abbott, said: 'We have had 10 enjoyable years at the helm of Browston Hall, during which we have overseen extensive growth of the site.
'It is now time to hand over to a new owner to continue the success of the business as we head into semi-retirement.'