Road in Middleton set to be closed overnight for resurfacing
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press ©2004
Hill Road in Middleton will be closed overnight on Friday, March 9.
Resurfacing works are being carried out at the junction with the A47 Lynn Road.
Norfolk County Council said the works will take one night to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
'As it will be necessary to close Hill Road to all through traffic whilst works are in progress we will be carrying out the resurfacing works overnight to minimise disruption,' it said.
'A fully-signed diversion will be in operation for the duration of the works.
You may also want to watch:
'Access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times but it is inevitable that there will be some disruption.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft