High wind weather warning for Norfolk and Suffolk
High winds are predicted to blow across Norfolk and Suffolk tonight and tomorrow morning.
A band of rain will move in from the west which will turn into 'strong blustery' conditions overnight, particularly in exposed coastal areas, according to Phil Garner from Norwich-based Weatherquest.
Winds could reach between 50mph and 55mph between 9pm tonight and midday tomorrow.
Temperatures will not get below 9C.
Mr Garner said: 'Stay in touch with the weather forecast as the winds are becoming quite strong.'
You may also want to watch:
He warned some trees could be damaged because of the weather.
Despite being close to gale-force wind speeds, the predicted 50mph-55mph gusts are not unusual for this time of year, Mr Garner added.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats