Busy tearoom applies for more seating after four months of business
- Credit: Archant
A new tearoom that opened in May of this year is applying for additional seating after a busy summer.
Hetty's tearoom in Holt Country Park is a family-run business operated by Karen Fuller, her mother, Heather, whose nickname is Hetty, her daughter and her husband David.
Set in a wooden cottage to fit in with the natural surroundings, even the colour scheme was chosen with the park's beauty in mind with every element feeling like it belongs in the woods.
They first opened in May 2019 after public feedback made it clear that a café was the addition people wanted.
Mrs Fuller said: "The building will only be used as a seating area, with table service offered. The building is currently used as a store and information hut.
You may also want to watch:
"Holt Country Park, is such a beautiful place and we are super lucky to be part of it all. If you have never been, or thinking what to do, where to take the kids and the dogs, then come and give us a look."
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move