Here comes the bride! Wedding Show at Thursford is a big success
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
Wedding bells were in the air at Thursford as brides and grooms from across East Anglia visited the EDP Bride Wedding Show to plan their dream day.
A variety of suppliers set up stalls at Thursford Collection, including cake makers, dress sellers, and staff from local wedding venues.
Thursford's magical carousel was in operation throughout the day, adding a special touch for both exhibitors and visitors.
Fiona Jackson, one of the event's organisers, said: 'We had a fantastic show at Thursford today, everyone was at different stages in planning their wedding, so it was great that there was such a wide variety of suppliers on offer.
'Big thank you to Thursford Staff, exhibitors and visitors for making it such a successful day.'
She added: 'The next show will be held at Ivy House Country Hotel at Oulton Broad on April 2.'
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk